GATE and ASTC with Mr. Howe

Sunday, September 18, 2005

ASTC Starts on Wednesday

The After School Technology Class will begin on Wednesday, September 21, 2005. I will be sending out email invitations today. If you don't receive an email by Monday, please email me at astc@howekinder.com .

We will meet outside K-1 at 2:15pm. The class will meet until 3:00pm every Wednesday, except when I am off track (when B Track is off). If you are off track, you are still welcome to come. There is no bus transportation, so make sure that you have a way to get home at 3:00.

There is no cost at this time, but I anticipate that the cost for the year will be around $20. I will collect money when we build and launch rockets.

Parents are always welcome to attend and/or help with the class.

Please print the permission form . Fill out the form, and sign the permission statement at the bottom. This will allow me to publish pictures of our activities on this web page.

See you on Wednesday!

Mr. Howe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home